Mary was an amazing person to work with! She went above and beyond with our transition from Texas to our new home here in North Carolina! She always had the best interest for our family and made sure we were consistently taken care of. She has amazing contacts who were always willing to talk to us and lend us a helping hand and professional opinion. I would highly recommend Ms. Mary to anyone who is wanting consistent and reliable service. We will be reaching out to Ms. Mary again for any future homes; she is apart of the family now.
- Maegan Gonzalez
Mary K is extremely professional. She has helped me buy a wonderful home in a desirable community. Mary K. goes the extra mile to make clients happy. Mary K is very thorough in what she does. She was very patient and polite with me during the entire process. I would be very happy to work with her again and recommend her to my friends and family with confidence.
- N Shrodikar
Mary has gone out of her way in working with us to try and find the exact house we are looking for which has been hard but it has not deterred Mary to keep looking for us and what we want. She is dedicated and her professionalism is outstanding. I would highly recommend her.
- R. Gupta
She went over and beyond to help us find a home! It was not an easy feat since we lived 2 hours away and of course dealing with the restrictions from COVID19 didn't help matters. She has also been helpful after the closing too with answering any questions we had regarding the house.
- Cort Calkins
• advised us and kept us informed before and during negotiations.” Matt & Shannon Cobb NC
• patient and helpful while my home was on the market.” Rebecca Grant- VA
• an excellent Real Estate Consultant and communicator.” Lawrence Frost -CA
• made us feel at home in a new city!” Tom & Heather Keeler -GA
• consistently kept us informed during the short sale process” Tracy Smith- NC
• was ready and available and helped us find the best house.” Keith White- MA
• sold our home in a bad market so we could buy our new home.” E. Jones- NC
• helped us get a fixer upper and sold it in 2 months, for profit!” S. Bacon- NC
• helped me purchase a home before my NC RE license became valid.” B. Vanstory- GA
• THANK YOU!” I reached my goals, perfect timing! Mike Severson- MI
• gave us as much information as she could on retirement communities.” J. Williams
• listened to our concerns and made things happen.” Kevin Parks- NC
• handled the details and made suggestions.” Antonio Martinez- TX
• responded to our investment needs promptly.” Mike & Terry McCallum NC
• helped us make important informed decisions.” Jason & Amy Novak- NC
• never pressured us to sell low.” Jay & Beth Hargrove - GA
• sold 2 homes for us when other agents couldn’t.” Charles & Lisa Thornton -NC
• made the difference and saved us time and money.” Mike & Carol Isner- NC
• was there when we could not be there!” Daniel Stallings- LA
• very professional and helpful.” Kim Charles- NC
• kept our best interests at heart.” John & Helene Roberts- MI
• was there on demand.” Christian Nunnley- NC
• treated us like we were Million dollar clients!” Michael Davis- FL
• had a buyer for us and closed our new house perfectly” D. Slaughter- SC
• helped us with the details of our new construction home.” Brian and Carol Lane- NC
• I trust her and think the world of her” Jean Jackson- MI
• she is my agent for life” Robert and Sandy Setzer –SC
• we could count on her even after the closing.” Leon and Vicki Escude –NC
• showed me dozens of homes before I knew what I was really looking for!” Kimberly Day- NC
ADDING MORE EVERYDAY.
- NorthGroup Real Estate
If there was ever Real Estate Olympics, Mary K would definitely win the gold medal.
We worked with Mary K as our buyer’s agent and found our home in a very short time. We benefited greatly from her guidance, experience and support during the whole process of buying our home. We saved a lot of time by visiting only the homes that fell within our guidelines, we also benefited greatly from her experience when placing the offer and were thrilled to have saved a few thousand dollars under her guidance.
When the time came to finance the home, we found a fantastic ally and support in Mary K. Keeping in close contact with us, she diligently took care of our interest through the many issues that came up. Mary K has access to a great team of mortgage brokers, contractors and inspectors that made the whole process so smooth. We continually say that if it weren’t for Mary K, it would have been so much more difficult.
We really recommend Mary K to anyone considering buying a home. We have such gratitude to her for helping us realize our dream of a new home!
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of September 26, 2023 7:52 PM UTC All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. §512, the DMCA, provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com. The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.